February has been an extremely productive month for me! I feel elated to have finished so much and to have worked on a bunch of tops that will become finishes in the next few months. I spent a couple Sunday afternoons quilting, which really helped get me closer to finishes.
I quilted this Modern Rose Garden quilt for Emilee.
I quilted up my Briar Rose quilt and finished the binding on it, just in time for the trunk show I did on February 16th.
I quilted this Frolic charm square quilt and finished the binding on it on February 18th, just in case I got to see the new baby I made it for. I'm excited to have it done and ready to gift.
I also quilted up this Frolic quilt to have on hand for another baby gift. It's super cute, but I don't have a baby to give it to just yet. It's another one off the UFO list.
I quilted and finished the binding on the Let it Snow batik quilt in time for the trunk show as well.
In addition, I also made this pillowcase for a throw pillow to match.
At the quilt retreat on Feb. 16th, I finished up the blocks for this Unwind baby quilt which uses the lazy angle ruler. I'll get it quilted up next month for another baby gift.
At the retreat I also pieced the top for my challenge quilt for a store sample. I need to get the borders on as it needs to be quilted by the end of March.
I've been basting and sewing Hexies like crazy, so I made some cute little needle books to hold my needles in my hexie bags.
I also quilted a couple quilts for my friend Andrea. This is a flannel baby quilt in Sage King Tut & bottomline
An older flimsy of hers with the same sage combo, which worked very well.
I also quilted this table runner for her with a yellow/green/blue King Tut and blue bottomline.
I made this cute little table topper from the leftover blocks of my Briar Rose quilt. I quilted it up quick one night and put the binding on it. I'm working on the hand sewn binding.
I quilted up this little scrappy beach balls quilt top and sewed the binding on for another UFO finish. It's a doll quilt.
I also quilted and sewed the binding on this flannel Pink Animal Crackers quilt made with leftovers from mom's stash. Another UFO checked off the list!
When I made the pillowcase from the Let it Snow batik, I had a big rectangle left, so I added a zipper and made a little zippered bag.
Another UFO finish was this Farmyard Friends baby quilt for Mathew. I quilted it at the beginning of the month and finished the binding on it this week.
I had some leftover triangles from the 60* table runners I made last month, so I sewed them together and made a table topper. I quilted it up quick the other night and put the binding on and finished the hand sewing on it yesterday.
At the end of retreat and during the last week I have sewn this little baby quilt together from the scraps of the Noah's Ark quilt I made last week. It turned out super cute and I can't wait to quilt it and finish it for my class in the next quarter.
Since February was so productive, I can't wait to see what I accomplish in March. I'm going to shoot for at least 2 UFO finishes and finishing the store challenge quilt.