Monday, August 08, 2011

Girls Night Out with Jenn

Friday night Jenn and I got together for a Girls Night Out. Her hubby was playing softball and her kids were at their grandparents, so we sewed at her house. We had so much fun talking, laughing, and sewing.
I put together this wall hanging from my Square Pants blocks. I love how it turned out, and the blocks are some of my favorites, even though I love the block in scrappy fabrics too.
Quilt 031

I played with the rest of my scraps and came up with this block. I'm about 4 HST blocks short of making 4 of these, so I'll only be able to make 3. I guess I'll make a tablerunner unless someone out there has less than 1/4 yard of this Buggy Barn brown to share with me. Let me know if you have some you'd be willing to part with! I'd definately make it worth your while and send you some yardage or some scraps in exchange. It's about an 09 Buggy Barn fabric.
Quilt 032

Jenn put together this wall hanging with her HST's of Sugar Pop. I just love how it turned out and I think she did a grea job on it. She finished sooner than she expected and worked on an apron too.
Quilt 034
I made this baby quilt top for my co-worker friend Pat. She just loved the ones I made for the girls, so she asked me to make her one. Instead of charging labor for it, she's making me scrapbook pages for Mikaela's book. I'm so lucky to have a talented scrapbooking friend, since I don't do so well on that front!
Quilt 038
Jenn and I had a great time sewing and Daddy and Mikaela got some fun Daddy's Little girl time.

No comments: