Tuesday, June 01, 2010

May Quilting Accomplishments

May was a slow month in my quilting and sewing studio. There was just too much going on for me to get much accomplished.
May goals:
2 Thangles BOM Blocks - 6 blocks done - all 12 completed!
IMG_0075
Finish Charisma Top - Finished!
IMG_0054
Jewel Box Quilt - 7 blocks made - 2 left - I ran out of the WOW, but I picked up some this weekend, so I should be able to get it finished now.
IMG_0079
Lego Wedding Quilt - I cut out and interfaced all the t-shirts and have the first border on all of them. Now I need to figure out the sashing and get the top together. The wedding is July 17th, so I hope to have it finished by the end of June.
IMG_0207

In other quilting news:
I made a 60* tablerunner for my dad. The top is done and I have it on the quilting frame to quilt.IMG_0094
I made a log cabin baby quilt out of the Wanna Be a Cowboy fabric.
IMG_0107
I quilted two of the three Construction panels I have. I finished the binding on one and plan to get the binding done on the other to have ready for a gift.
IMG_0101
I won a BLUSH jelly roll from Cyndi. I'm looking forward to doing the hexagon quilt along with it.
IMG_0206
I also got all the pieces for the wolf wall hanging cut out! It took me a month of cutting, but they are all cut out and ready to be appliqued down. Hopefully I'll get it finished this summer sometime.

My June goals will be limited as I'm not sure how much I'll get done with finals and travelling.
Finish the Jewel Box quilt
Finish Lego wedding quilt

3 comments:

Barb said...

Wow Moneik.....that is awesome...love what you accomplished.

Giving a Go away on my blog...come by sometime.

Anonymous said...

ROTFL.... your 'slow' month would be my best month on steroids! That's OK, you inspire me to actually finish something in June!

Cindy said...

You always get so much done that I get to feeling really tired and like a slug because I get no where near that much done.