Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thangles Blocks Done!

Last night I went to Jenn's to sew with her after work. She made a fabulous supper and her hubby took the kids out shopping while we enjoyed some time visiting, catching up, and sewing. She bought a new machine last weekend, so she was getting use to it. She worked on a rag quilt. I had planned to work on my purple jewel box blocks. I took along my Thangles blocks just in case I needed something else to do. I started the Thangles blocks and just continued on them the rest of the evening. I guess I was just in the mood to work on them and they are pretty easy to do while visiting.
Block 7
IMG_0066
Block 8
IMG_0067
Block 9
IMG_0068
Block 10
IMG_0069
Block 11
IMG_0070
Block 12
IMG_0071
I finished the last 6 blocks I needed to be able to do something with this Thangles BOM. I'm not real sure what I'm going to do. I had planned to make bigger blocks and turn it into a large quilt, but I'm not sure i'll do that any more. I may end up being a wall hanging.
IMG_0075
After I finished the blocks, I drew all the lines on my HST's for the Jewel box quilt. I didn't get a chance to sew them as it was getting late, but I did get them sorted and marked so I should be able to get started on them the next time I have a chance to sew.
Thanks Jenn for having me over! I had so much fun sewing with you. We'll have to do it again soon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

They look great, aren't you glad you're done??

Jenn Boerger said...

Thanks for coming over! It was great to sew with you and get caught up! You're a wonderful friend!