Last night I got busy on the wedding quilt and put the sashing strips on each block. It only took me a couple hours, but it was kind of a pain because the t-shirts don't want to feed well with the batik fabric.
Then I added the wider sashing strips through the center. I need to add the sashing around the outside of the quilt and then I'll be ready to put the final border on. I was just too tired last night to put the last of the sashing on it. I'm hoping to be able to quilt it this weekend. It's only 23 days until the wedding, so I've got to keep plucking away at it.
I cut out the new Margo purse and so far I love it. I hope to work on it this weekend. The pink is the main body/pocket and the brown stars is for behind the pockets. The horseshoes will be the handles.