Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Quilts I finished this year

I did have a few quilt finishes. Mikaela's teacher loves Owl's, so I made this Allie Owl by Elizabeth Hartman quilt for her. I put owl minkee on the back and used her favorite color teal fo the quilt. 


I also finished this quilt for Mathew's teacher. It's a GE Designs pattern. 

My friend Emilee's husband Trappor quilted this minkee with a fuzzy backing for my MIL. 
He also quilted my Stroll in Paris quilt. 
I finished this mini Vintage quilt table topper. 
I quilted and finished this kitty cat sprinkles baby quilt. Sprinkles by Jaybird Quilts is the pattern. 
My first Meadowland quilt is in Glamping Gypsies fabric and I love it so much I started the 2nd one. Mikaela has laid claim to this one. 
I also finished Good Fortune and Trappor quilted it for me. 
Sprinkles

 

No comments: