Tuesday, October 06, 2020

New UFO's this year


I worked on quite a few projects in 2020 that haven't been completed. I got all the pieces made for the 2019 Quiltville Mystery quilt, but haven't put them together yet. 
 



I worked on and finished all these hexie flowers. I just determined a layout, so I'm working on the setting diamonds now. 
I finished this Jacobs Ladder mini top.
I quilted a bunch of this unicorn fabric to make a couple bags. I have them cut out, but not made yet. 
I'm using my leftover pieces from Glamping Gypsies to make a Toni quilt.
I made these 2 Cabin Fever baby quilts and they are both Glamping Gypsy fabric. 


I made this sweetheart table topper for a coworker for his wedding. I need to get it finished. 
I started the blocks for Swoon 16, but only got 2 made. 
I did the Hope Quilt along and have all the blocks made. 
I made this mini Moda love quilt and it just needs quilting. 

I did the Elvira quilt along and Trappor quilted it for me, but I need to bind it. 
I am doing the #journey2Nebula quilt along and this is the Lucky Charm pillow top. 
I spent about 5 hours the other day working on this table topper and it's finally coming along. 
I have quite a few things going, but I work on whatever I feel like. 
 

1 comment:

Sara said...

No judging from me!! A friend keeps telling me to "enjoy the process" - and that may be why we have UFOs because we are just enjoying the process. You've gotten an amazing amount of things done while going through treatments this year.