Friday, March 14, 2014

EPP Monthly Link Up


splish splash stash
This month has been crazy busy! I am in my last class to finish my masters degree and I'm trying to get everything done by Monday. Hopefully then I'll get back to more regular blogging/sewing/quilting. I have done a bit of English Paper Piecing in the last month, when it was cold. Now that it's warming up we're walking again, so not doing as much. I am doing a mystahhhhry quilt and have 2 of 7 blocks completed so far.
Untitled
On Tuesday night I went with my dad to a concert series, where we had about 2 hours to wait, so I took some EPP with me. I got 4 of these rows done. This is the most progress I've made on this quilt in a year. I took a few more "rows" out to put together on the go. Maybe I'll get it done sooner that way.
Untitled
I'm feeling good about my EPP work this month and hope to do more in the future.

1 comment:

hydeeannsews said...

I've been getting outside in the great weather and not sitting inside sewing quite so much, too. =) but also finding time for EPP in the spaces a bit more. your work is looking good! good luck with more progress.