Tuesday, March 04, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes March Goal


My Button
This month I am having a hard time focusing. It could be a new boss at work and lots of changes taking place or that I am in the homestretch of my masters degree! I have less than 3 weeks until I am a graduate. I decided I would keep my goals for the month simple yet I do have a few things I want to get done. The Swoon quilt is my gift to myself since it will go on our bed and I'm splurging with a wool batting, so I am making it my March goal for a Year of Lovely Finishes. It needs to be quilted and I'm going to make it a priority to get out to my dad's house to quilt it.
Untitled
Other goals include:
Finishing my Free Motion Sampler for class
Quilting my friend Jenn's son Wyatt's Quilt
Finishing Seaside Bed Runner Sample

I've already completed five projects so far for the month and I hope to do more, but I am not putting any pressure on myself since I want to finish my class strong. Once class is over and my job is a little more settled...watch out, I'll be on the go!

3 comments:

Andee said...

Yay on the graduate degree...that is quite an accomplishment! Hard to fit in any quilting time on top of that..your Swoon looks great, love your fabric choices, makes me want to make another, lol!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I continue to be amazed at all you accomplish... congratulations on being so close to finishing grad school! Love this top.

Jennifer said...

We have a wool batt in our bed quilt and I love it! It was great to quilt too! Hope you get in the time you want and congrats on being so close to finishing your degree!