Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mikaela's Baby Shower

Saturday my sister in law Adele and my godmother Gayla, and my best friend from birth Amy hosted a baby shower for Mikaela in my hometown.
My two best friends from high school and their kids were there. Amy and Jacob from MI, Paige and Laura from Philip, and Mikaela and I. We got a picture of all of us together. It's the first time we've had the kids together and probably the first time we've all been together since college which was about 9 years ago. It so funny to discuss where we've all been. Amy's a family practice doctor, Laura is an English teacher working on her masters, and I'm an Asst. Registrar working on my masters.
Mikaela Shower 025
Laura and Mikaela.
Mikaela Shower 031
Paige and Mikaela
Mikaela Shower 034
Mikaela
Mikaela Shower 037
Gayla, Mikaela and Me, Adele, and Amy, the hostesses.
Mikaela Shower 038

We had a great turn out and Mikaela got lots of nice gifts. She loves the move and crawl ball and the teething rings. She loves to chew/suck on things!

No comments: