Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Landscape Church Banner

marchquilts 031
Mom came out tonight and we worked on the church banner. We had the cross partially on there. We added the pieces of the landscape. I think the right side needs some more hills cut into it and there needs to be a mountain behind the cross. I'm going to have to go shopping for another fabric to put there and possibly another fabric for the left side. We'll just have to see what we can find. There wasn't anything in my limited stash that would work. I'm pleased with how far along we got tonight.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Thanks for showing it. It is looking great.

Sandra said...

Looks like you know what you are doing.I always like working on projects with my MoM. She lives in Mississippi. So I don't get to do it all the time.