Wednesday, March 05, 2008

February Accomplishments... or lack thereof?

Well I have the same feelings as Jen. I don't feel like I accomplished anything in the last month. I guess taking a weekend out for Stock Show and a weekend for the Engaged Encounter really hindered my progress.
I finished:
Hearts Entwined tabletopper
Flowergirls quilt top
Leslie's Town Purse
My jacket
I also was featured in Quilters Home, got to see Mark's Katmandu trunk show, sent my quilts to Jen to be quilted, and became a dwirler! I also realized my absolute favorite new thread is Superior's Masterpiece, piecing thread. It's simply amazing and I encourage everyone to try it! So there's February in a nutshell. I'm hoping for more progress in March, but throw in Engagement pictures at home this weekend and Easter weekend and I may not get much done.

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Sounds like a busy month to me. And it looks like you got lots done. Much more than I did in the quilty world....

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

We want to see pictures. PLEASE!!!