Friday, October 29, 2010

More Trick or Treat Bags

Last night I had to get busy and finish the trick or treat bags for my co-workers. I had all 5 cut out, but just needed to finish them. Luckily my little bro had time to visit and we chatted almost the entire time I was making these. It was so fun to catch up with him and hear how happy he is now. He almost sounds like a new guy! I filled all the treat bags and took them to work today. I'll give them away to some of my co-workers and friends.
IMG_0037
I'm looking forward to starting the next crown royal quilt for my little bro this time. He's really in need of it now and I think it will be fun to make for him, knowing he's ready to appreciate it. I haven't decided on a pattern yet, but hopefully in the next few weeks I'll figure something out and get it made for him. Any ideas for patterns would be appreciated. I'm thinking something simple with 4.5" blocks in the center.

No comments: