Friday, March 04, 2022

Last Weekend of February

The last week of February flew by and now we're already into March and I have a lot of irons in the fire so to speak. I quilted this baby quilt at my Dad's wife's 75th birthday party. Her neighbors always want to see how I quilt, so I took the opportunity to show them how I quilt on my long arm. 
I used minkee with foxes on the back. I didn't have anyone in mind when I made this one, but my friend Pat loves it and her last name is Fox and she has a new grandbaby due soon, so I'll be sending it to her. 

I quilted up this Quilts4Kyds quilt on Saturday when we were at my dad's putting in a new faucet. It went together pretty quick. 

These are the true colors of the quilt. 
The backing is a flannel too. 
I made a bag for my cribbage board. It ended up being a bit big, but this way I can keep cards in it too. 
My dad's wife had her 75th birthday last Friday and my dad asked me to plan a surprise party for her. It turned out awesome. I decided to make her 2 table toppers 2 days before the event. They turned out great and I've already had a request for another set for a customer. 
I quilted these in Jan. I made three and got the binding on 2 of them in February. I gave one to a former students for his new baby girl. 

I started a new butterfly project. These are the corner blocks. 

 

No comments: