Monday, February 07, 2022

January Finishes

 January was a fairly productive month. I was able to get quite a few bags finished, quilt a whole day, and finish a quilt. 

Harmony, the quilt along from GE Designs I finished up on the last day of January. I'm not sure where this one will go, but it's done. 


My dad wanted mini rosary pouches, so I made him a couple different sets. 

I used up some quilted Chiefs fabric and made a little bag. 
I made my co-worker Katie a Call Me phone pouch, from a free byAnnie pattern. 

I made a mini planner cover for my notebook. 
A new planner cover for my bigger planner. 
A Just in Case bag for my travel projects. 
My friends retreat gifts. 

My daughter and I made pillowcases and PJ pants for her friend and her during our sewing weekend. 



More pouches for dad. 

I also made the Ultimate Travel bag. I love how it turned out. This one is for me. I used Tula Homemade fabric for it. 

January Stats
Jan Yardage In: 9.5 yards
Yardage Out: 27.25 yards
I'm Ahead 17.75 yards
Total Sewing Time: 76 hours

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great month - love all the bags as always!