Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Harmony

I think it was 2 years ago, GE Designs did a quilt along for Harmony. I cut everything out, but wasn't able to sew along that day. I started piecing it last year and finally got it together. I quilted it back in December, but it wasn't a priority to get it finished, so it sat. 
Monday I decided I wanted 1 more finish for January, so I put the binding on by machine. This fabric is Nova and a cream Grunge for background. I really love how it turned out and I'm looking forward to gifting it. I'm not sure who will receive it, but it's done. 
My SIL says it looks like barb wire and has asked for a King Size quilt with blue, green, and browns. I'm going to start collecting fabrics and see what I can come up with for them. 
My friend Emilee bought me this shirt for Christmas. It is so me! I absolutely love it. 
 

1 comment:

Sara said...

That is a pretty quilt. And I'm sure it feels great to finally have it finished.