Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Christmas Gifts and Other projects

 I was asked to help with a charity sewing project and we made reading pillows. The four below are the front and backs for the pillows for 9 year old boy and girl.



I made an Easy Does It for a class sample I would like to teach at the Sewing Center. It's a free pattern from byAnnie. 


I made this Large Flipping Out from byAnnie patterns. It went together much better than I anticipated.


This year I struggled with Christmas gifts as the kids have 2 teachers who they have had in the past. So I decided the teachers would get reading pillows for their rooms. Mrs. Leite loves Owl's, so I made one for her. Then I made Mrs. Hammell a camping one. 

Mrs. Barbaruolo and Mrs. Preston received red pillows with flowers and camping. All three of these had red minkee on the back. 

My MIL found her brother after an extended period of time and I made his girlfriend this bag. 
I made the buffalo bag for him. 
I used up the last of my Case IH fabric for a few bags for my brothers, dad, and nephew. 

 I love making these little bags. They are super easy and the recipients love them. 

No comments: