Thursday, December 08, 2016

En Provence Clues 1 & 2

Quiltville's Quips & Snips

This year I've accomplished so much of my Christmas sewing early and I loved the colors of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt that I chose to embark on the mystery quilt adventure.  I even went completely out of my comfort zone and used scraps. I'm doing mine in all batiks. I have picked up a few neutral and yellow fat quarters to supplement my stash. I've been really good at actually following the directions and I am learning a lot. I was able to complete a few of each of clues 1 & 2 on Monday night.
20161205_212849
Tuesday night I was able to get all of clue 2 completed and 190 of the clue 1. I had the rest of the clue 1 4 patches ready to sew.
En Provence
Wednesday morning before work I got all of the clue 1 completed. I had to move to a bigger container for my finished pieces.
20161207_070001

I'm so excited that I was able to keep up with the clues, especially since we had Mathew's 4th birthday party.
Uncle Ed came to the party.
IMG_1946
Mathew wanted a picture with mom. We had a Cars themed party.
20161203_134616

1 comment:

AmyScrapSpot said...

Great progress! All while getting ready for a birthday party- you go girl! ha
Looks great, can't wait to see it together!
Thanks for linking up at AmyScrapSpot!