Thursday, December 29, 2016

December OMG Goal Finished


It's hard to remember back to the beginning of December. I have accomplished a lot and couldn't even remember my goal... so I looked back and low and behold I actually finished it. I finished all of the Christmas gifts I had planned to make. I even stayed caught up with the BH Mystery Quilt. My December goal was to make my MIL a pillow.
She loved it! Which is saying a lot for my MIL. She usually doesn't comment on my stuff, but she loves these colors. I made it with a zipper in the back, so she can remove it to wash it if necessary.
20161226_095539
She also loved the table runner. I made from the other scraps.
20161226_095547

I finished individual mug rugs of all of these sayings but then made two wall hangings with the rest. I made 10 co-workers Christmas joy a little happier.
20161227_214722
A friend graduated from nursing school, so I made her a lanyard as well as a little bag. I also made one for Mikaela's teacher.
20161219_215123
I finished the apron for my nephew for Christmas. It's from his dad's old shirt. Mathew wasn't really into modeling it for me.
20161218_181122
Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for the OMG December Finishing Party.

Elm Street Quilts






3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Great job! Love all the finished projects. Does the handle of the bag have a zipper?

Karen's Korner said...

You have been busy producing such lovely gifts.

Patty D from NC said...

What great gifts you made! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!