Saturday, January 07, 2017

January OMG Goal

January has started out slow for me, but I am determined to get a few UFOS to the completed stage. I took my king size winding ways quilt and made it into a wall hanging. I finished all the cut out blocks and will finish the top at retreat. I updated my quilters planner and I really have completed a lot since last year, but there are some that need to move on.
My January OMG goal is to finish the Metro Hoops rings into a baby quilt. I started tonight by gauging the scope of the project. Pretty sure this one is from 2014 or very early 2015. I have enough to make 12 blocks, so I worked on one tonight.

Metro Hoops #OMG17
I found one block that was done. The fabric might be a border or the back.
Metro Hoops #OMG17
I had to search for the pattern, but luckily it was easy to find, so I knew how to square them up.
Metro Hoops #OMG17

I finished one block tonight and hope to have the rest done  yet retreat in 2 weeks, so I can piece the top. Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.
Elm Street Quilts


No comments: