January has been wonderful for my sewing. I've gotten a lot accomplished, but luckily I still have 4 more days to get my goal done.
I made a mini planner cover out of fabric to match my Quilters Planner.
I made a new planner cover because my other one didn't fit. The pocket above has a charm and a button from my mom. It's a great reminder of my mom and I love it.
Mikaela has been helping me with the gluing of my triangles for my Ahhhh quilt. I have all of the hexie's sewn with the triangles to each side. I've made more progress in the month of January than in the last year.
I finished all of the quarter square units for step 6 and 7 for En Provence mystery quilt. I still need to put them together, but samples call first.
I finished my braid runner for a class I'm teaching in March.
I finished block 9 of the Dangerous Mystery quilt.
A few more blocks of FGV got done.
I made sweet pea pods for my friends at quilt retreat.
I'll do another post with my quilt retreat, but I also finished up a piecing sample for a class I'm teaching.