Friday, January 17, 2014

Finish It Up Friday

This week I wasn't successful at doing anything other than cleaning up from quilt retreat and re-packing to go to Club Sew tonight. Last weekend at retreat I had two major finishes: Swoon and Crown Royal are both tops now!
I started Swoon in March of 2012 and finally have it sashed and the borders on, so it is ready to be quilted.
Untitled
Crown Royal almost didn't get this far because I was 2 bags short, but my aunt Jane came through for me and brought out 2 more bags to the retreat on Saturday so I could finish it up. I am very pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to get my  frame set up so I can quilt it.
Untitled

I have lots of other projects in the works and a ton of other finished tops from the SOYO weekend, but these are my favorite two. If you're interested in seeing the 9 tops I finished, check out my SOYO post.
I'm linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday.

No comments: