Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Busy Week

It's been a busy week already. I've taken down all the Christmas houses, quilts, and the tree as of last night and started decorating for January. All of my January decorations are blue/teal and snowflake related. I realized I need a few more table runner and wall hangings.
I was at a local quilt shop and found this calendar last week and I just had to have it. I keep track of my sewing/quilting hours on a calendar, so I was excited to have a new quilting themed one.
Untitled
I put out these table toppers mom made. They are a pretty batik and I just love them. I think I have one more, but couldn't find it with the other decorations.
Untitled

Untitled
I also put out this tablerunner/ bed runner at work. It is one of my favorite UFO's of mom's that I finished. She made the entire bargello and I cut out the snowflakes and did the bindign.
Untitled
Saturday night we went out to supper for the Sewing Center Christmas party. I don't usually take a picture of my meal, but man this was amazing. A 28 oz. Bone in Ribeye was delicious! We ate at the Dakotah Steakhouse and it was phenomenal.
Untitled
Uncle Tom and Aunt Jane watched the kids, so I made Jane this towel with the kids names. Mikaela insisted that Jane needed a towel like hers and Mathew's.
Untitled
Mathew got a new 4-wheeler from Grandpa Hugh and Grandma Ann. He loves it, but only knows how to go backwards so far.
Untitled
This is my nephew Cooper. Isn't the shirt/tie/vest adorable? His mom is such a good shopper. He's a spitting image of my brother Ed, his dad.
Untitled
This morning I put Mathew in the kids room while I was getting ready for work and apparently he was still tired. He laid down and took a little nap before it was time to get ready.
Untitled
Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm busy working on retreat prep for this coming weekend. I also have a few finishes to post about as well. I'm actually accomplishing a few things.

No comments: