Friday, September 03, 2021

This weeks sewing

This week I have been busy making Meadowland blocks. I signed up for a quilt retreat and decided I want to get a bunch of blocks made so I can make tops. I'm happy with the 9 blocks of Meadowland I finished. I have one block "missing" and I still need to find it. 
I used the Handmade line by Tula Pink for this quilt. 
Last night I finished this scrappy bargello in yellow and blue. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I think I'll give it to a friend for her wedding. 
These are the other Meadowland blocks I made over the weekend. 



Last week I made Swoon blocks in Glamping Gypsies. I have 9 finished and 7 left of my Swoon 16 quilt. 
I finished the top for Good Morning. I hope I can get it quilted next weekend and give it to a co-worker. 

 

No comments: