Thursday, September 02, 2021

Bags this summer

This summer I made a lot of bags. I joined the byAnnie Facebook group and I love seeing all the bags. It makes me want to post regularly. 
Piecekeeper is a project bag and a free pattern on her website. 

I made Easy Does It, another free pattern from her website. 



This is the Anna bag, made with cork on the bottom from Sallie Tomato. 



This is a modified Takes a Stand bag from byAnnie. I didn't include one outside pocket and only added 1 inside pocket. 

I made the byAnnie Bossom Buddy pattern, another free pattern. 

I also made the Zip It Up. This is the large size. 



I made "Sew Together" bag for a sample for the store. I plan to teach this class this fall. 


Overall, I've had a lot of fun making bags. I have several more cut out that I plan to sew when we return home from camping next week. 
 

No comments: