Friday, September 03, 2021

Summer quilts

I made quite a few quilts this summer. This is Holloway, a gift for our IT guy at work, who works miracles every day. I used Glamping Gypsies fabric for it. 
This is the SDSU t-shirt quilt I made for our banquet auction for the West River Jacks. It raised $550 dollars for scholarships. 
I even made an embroidered label. 
I made a Crown Royal, Woven Star quilt for a friends cancer benefit. 

I made my amazing hair stylist a quilt with butterflies. 
Another friend's little girl loves the planets, so I made her this glow-in-the-dark quilt. It has minkee on the back. 

This quilt is Hope, the GE Designs quilt along. I used Glamping Gypsies fabric. 
I made two Gidget quilts for 2 little girls in foster care with friends. 

Nightingale, another Glamping Gypsies quilt along that I did. This has red minkee and is for Mathew. 
My friend Todd's wife Raeanne had a baby in June and they love motorcycles, so I made them a quilt with Sturgis fabric. It also has minkee on the back. 

My friend Pat's friend Peggy had me make a quilt for her husband. 


 

2 comments:

Sara said...

My favorite is that SDSU t-shirt quilt. Best layout for t-shirts that I've seen lately.

Mini said...

I love the wildlife quilt, it is absolutely beautiful.