Monday, March 01, 2021

Design Wall Monday

 Last night, in an attempt to meet my February goal for the APQ challenge, I pieced my block 4 of the Threadology quilt along. I was trying to get it done quickly and missed that I sewed one wrong, so I'll be fixing it tonight.

Saturday night I stayed up way too late finishing my February Hillside Charm quilt for The Sewing Center support group challenge. It's going to one of the kids teachers. 
I picked up this thread cutter with birthday money and it is awesome! It cuts right through the thread on the first cut. I'm in love with it!



What is on your design wall today?  Linking up for Design Wall Monday.

1 comment:

Sara said...

That is quite a clever thread cutter. I had to look a couple of times before I found the flipped corner of the one block. LOL We all do it don't we?