Tuesday, November 03, 2020

October Sewing

October ended up being a busy month in my sewing room. Since I was able to get out to Dad's house and quilt, I was able to finish several projects. I've been working on the Journey to Nebula sew along, so I made this pillow topper Lucky Charm. The back has a zipper in in and I bound it. 



I also quilted and finished this mini table topper, Moda Love, which is 12" finished. 

I quilted and bound this mini Jacobs Ladder in Fragile fabric. The blocks are 2" finished. 
I bound this Elvira quilt made from Sakura fabrics that Trappor Masson quilted for me. 
I also made this Sweetheart table topper and quilted and bound it. I love this pattern and plan to make it again. It's a free pattern on the Jaybird quilt site and uses her rulers. 

I cut out a Meadowland quilt from my Homemade fat quarters. I still have more background to cut out, but at least I have it all cut out and the pieces sorted. 

My stash usage started off very slow this year, but has picked up significantly this fall. 
In This Month:7 yards
Out This Month: 18.5 yards
In This Year: 99.5 yards
Out This Year: 125.25 yards
+ 25.75 yards used from stash

 

No comments: