Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Owen's 1st Holy Communion

 

Sunday I was able to go to Philip, my hometown, for my nephew's first communion. It was delayed from the spring due to COVID. He's also my godson, so I especially wanted to be there. 

Dad and Ann were also able to be there. 

We took a picture with the grandkids that were there and Grandpa and Grandma. My brother and his family also took a family picture as well. 


It was a private mass for the 4 kids making their first communion. Their teacher, was Miss Ellen Schofield, my kindergarten teacher! 
 

We also went to the cemetary and visited mom's grave as well as both sets of my grandparents. 
 

A couple weeks ago my breast cancer survivor sister Heidi was in town for appointments and we had lunch together. It was so wonderful to catch up with her and visit. 

No comments: