Saturday, December 01, 2018

November Accomplishments

 November has been quite a productive month. I'm pleased with all the things I have accomplished. Several were samples, but having a deadline is so helpful to me. I finished the small Open Wide Tote. I'll be teaching this at The Sewing Center in December. It's a quick little bag that finishes up very nicely.

 One of the Saturday's we stayed home, so Mikaela made a bunny rabbit. She had so much fun sewing it.
 I made her a mermaid pillowcase, which is minkee and super soft.
 This is the bunny she made herself, with a bit of help with the bottom from mom.
 The Take a Stand tote is a class I'll be teaching in January. It's a great bag for sewing retreats. I made both sizes, but this is a small size.
 Our 4-H Advisor was leaving, so I made him a 4-H Clover quilt. It didn't quite turn out how I imagined, but with all the Cloverbud names, it did turn out okay.
I finished the Yellow and Blue Tudor Bag I had planned to take on my MO trip. It would have been too small, so I'm glad I didn't get it done. It is pretty awesome though. 
 My co-worker left us for a job in TX, so I made him yellow/green bags.
 My brother asked me to make his friend a quilt, so this is what I came up with.
 I finished my Sunny Lane popcorn top. It turned out okay. I wasn't crazy about the charm pack, so I'll be gifting this one. I still have to quilt it and find something to bind it with.
I made this wall hanging for my SIL for her birthday.
This is the pheasant quilt for my nephew. Each boy is getting a new "big" boy quilt. 




No comments: