Tuesday, January 30, 2018

One Monthly Goal January Accomplished

This month my One Monthly Goal was to finish my Crazy Mom Quilts Focus Block English Paper Pieced table topper. This was also my American Patchwork's UFO of January.
I was able to finish sewing the hexie's together and found a little time at my dad's to quilt it. It's all bound and completed thanks to time at the guild meeting. I'm so excited to be done with this EPP project. It was the last one I had going, so I've gotten started on another one, but haven't made any progress yet.
20180116_111445
I was able to attend our guild's SOYO - Sew On Your Own retreat and got most of my FGV quilt together. I have a few spots I need to fix, but I'm so glad to have it in this spot right now.
20180121_104234
I spent most of the weekend getting these black and white blocks into a quilt top. It's my oldest UFO and I really wanted it done. The top is done and now I can focus on quilting it next month. This was my Patchwork Times UFO for January and the top stage is more than I expected, so I'm happy with my progress moving it forward.
20180120_160032
My daughter got to go to quilt retreat for the first day. It was her birthday and she made two bags.
20180119_152653(0)

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal and the linky party.
Elm Street Quilts

I'm also linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Patty said...

Great looking quilt! These are quite lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

KatieQ said...


The hexagons look great. I love the yellow and grey combination.

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the EPP finish and the finished top! They both look great.

Lynette said...

Nice UFO work! That's a fun B&W quilt with pops of green and pink. It must have been nice getting your oldest UFO moved forward. My oldest UFO is from 1993. I actually still like that quilt top, and it has nice spaces for fancy quilting. So far I've enjoyed keeping it for the last to finish up. I may change my mind some day, though.