Friday, February 02, 2018

OMG February 18 Goal

I have lots of goals for February, but due to a lot of work travel, I'm going to be realistic. I would like to finish this Crown Royal quilt table runner. I put the top together last night and need to have it quilted by next Saturday.

20180201_223958

My UFO for the APQ is my Scrappy Trip Around the World quilt and I think I need about 26 more blocks. I'd like to at least work on getting some of those done. I have several CR quilts in progress, so we'll see what happens.
My UFO for Patchwork Times is my Sprinkles quilt, which is a small baby quilt. It's about half pieced, so I could easily get the top at least done. So much to do, so little time!




Elm Street Quilts

2 comments:

Sara said...

You always seem to make the best use of the time you have. Good goals. I've finally realized that it's OK to set a goal of making progress rather than just a finish.

Patty said...

Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.