Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Busy Sewing

This has been a busy week of sewing for me and I have gotten quite a bit accomplished. I worked on this table runner that is a sample for the shop. It uses a stripe and turns our really neat! I just straight line quilted it.
Table topper
This is the whole table runner. It's actually pretty small, which I like in a table runner. So many are too big for actual tables.
Untitled
I really don't have anything else pressing, so Wed. night I put this block together for my Unity wall hanging, then called it quits because it was late. Thank goodness I did and took a picture. The bottom right corner was turned wrong and I would have made all the blocks wrong if I hadn't looked at the picture.
Untitled
Thurs. night I put the wall hanging together. Now I just have to figure out borders. I have plenty of fabric, just need to get it done.
Untitled
I also finished up this Ahhhh. It's number 13 and turned out pretty good.
Untitled
Friday night I was at Club Sew and laid out this Hugs and Kisses quilt. It's a pattern by Jaybird Quilts and turned out super cute. It's 50x66, so I'll be pushing myself, but I think I can quilt it on my frame if I am careful. I made the backing for it Sat. night, so it is ready to quilt.
Hugs & Kisses
I also finished up my hexie snowflake and we took a picture of it for a class sample on some fairy frost.
Untitled
However I decided to finish it with blue felt and it looks good on it too. I used my mini iron and that really helped to have good sharp points.
Untitled
Sunday I quilted my shop challenge quilt. We will reveal all of the quilts on Sat., so I'm working hard on binding this one this week.
Untitled
I also quilted up my scrappy unwind quilt and have that quilt finished, but I think my picture must be on my camera. Here's to another great week of sewing and finishing UFO's!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You have been busy! Love the colors in the table runner; it has such an interesting design, too. The hexie snowflake is ingenious! They all look fantastic. Great job!

Moneik said...

Keeping Busy!