Thursday, November 05, 2009

October Quilting Accomplishments

My Goals for October included:
Crown Royal Quilt - 4 1/2 rows done, 1/2 blocks done
Professional Tote - Done
Purse/Wallet/Checkbook Cover - Done
Gobble Gobble Wall Hanging & Tablerunner - Tops done
One Block Wonder - 1/2 done

I feel like I accomplished a lot, because I worked on each of my goals and was able to make significant progress on each goal.
In addition:
I quilted and bound Hannah's quilt, Carter's quilt, and Jacob's quilt. I just have to put labels on this month.
I made the Baby Sign Language quilt blocks.
I revealed the Super Secret Project and new book the pattern is in.
I had an awesome sewing night with Jenn.
The Quilt Corral Too closed in Rapid City.
I started working at The Sewing Center on Saturdays and teaching classes.
I went to Walt Disney World for a week! It was awesome and I have lots of great memories.

My goals this month are:
Crown Royal Quilt - Finish Top
One Block Wonder - Finish Top
Gobble Gobble Wall hanging and Tablerunner - Quilt
QuiltPink - Quilt
Label Baby Quilts

Since I have several commission quilts before Christmas to do, I'm keeping my own goals to a minimum. I'm hoping to finish several Christmas projects for family too, but we'll see.




100 Blocks 100 Days ~ 221 Blocks/ Day 53

1 comment:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yay! Moneik's back! Glad you had a great time, but you were missed in The Land Of Blog!