Friday, November 20, 2009

Gobble Gobble Tablerunner

I finished up the binding on the Gobble Gobble tablerunner yesterday too. It's a quick and easy pattern from Atkinson Designs Let's Do Lunch book. It looks a lot different than the sample in the book as I used a charm pack and she used a striped fabric. It's really quick and easy to put together and doesn't take much fabric either.
IMG_0022
IMG_0023

Here's a close up of the quilting. I used a brown/tan/black verigated King Tut to quilt it.
IMG_0026
It goes in my office with the other Gobble Gobble wall hangings. I'll take them all home next week and use them to decorate our house for Thanksgiving as we are hosting.
IMG_0019


100 Blocks 100 Days ~ 221 Blocks/ Day 68

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is super sharp! Why don't we make more table runners like that??