Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Professional Tote Done!

Last night I was determined to finish my professional tote. I had the outside part done and just had to make the lining pockets and put it all together. It took me close to 3 hours, but it's done! I left out the center pocket and so far I really like it without that center pocket. The first time I made the bag it was something like 20+ hours. Jen's took around 16 hours. I spent about 12 hours on it this time. Leaving out the center pocket probably saved me a good 2 hours, a yard of fabric and a half yard of decor bond.
The outside:
IMG_0131
The inside:
IMG_0127
The other side:
IMG_0128
The finished bag!
IMG_0132


Tonight I cleaned out the fabric closet a bit. I cut out a baby quilt and would like to get it pieced this week so I can quilt it. I will have to pick up some thread to quilt it, but I need to get busy making baby quilts. I'm already two behind and I have two other friends having babies in the new year.


100 Blocks 100 Days ~ 110 Blocks/ Day 24

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It turned out really pretty. Great job and it even took less time.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

That's a great bag! I really like it!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Very Nice I like your fabric choices. Mom will be here to help me this week and then maybe I can play a little more with my fabric

Jen said...

That turned out sharp!! Your tag along tote did too. You rock as always!!