Sunday, February 08, 2009

Baby Burp Cloth

This past week went totally in a different direction than I had planned. I didn't get half the quilting done that I wanted. I worked a lot of overtime at work. Paul and I went with my parents to the Tough Enough to Wear Pink Rodeo at the Stock Show on Thurs. night. We were super busy at work all weekend, so I'm tired. I tried to sew last night, but it was not what I wanted, so I tried again tonight and had much better luck.
I've had some of this fabric left over from the baby quilt I made last month, and this weekend I got the pattern for making burp cloths. I made this one and it went together really pretty quickly tonight. I needed something easy to help me relax and get back into quilting.
burp cloth 001
After the burp cloth I started working on a Schlep bag. I got the top together and have the lining about done, but I'm tired and don't want to mess up, so I need to work on it tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Barb said...

That's burp cloth is really cute. Can I ask where you got the pattern? I'd love to order one.

Jenn Boerger said...

Looks adorable! Sounds like you are one busy lady lately! Try to get some rest when you can. Talk to you later - Jenn

Jen said...

I like the shape of the burp cloth. Did you come up with that?