Thursday, February 06, 2014

A Year of Lovely Finishes February Goal

My Button

This month is going to be busy for me and I'm just not sure how much sewing I will get done. Considering I went to retreat with friends last weekend and don't have anything to show for it, I'm not doing so well. However I did miss the first 12 hours due to being at my great-aunt's funeral, so I shouldn't feel too bad. I did do 22 blocks for my Black/White/Pink quilt and I started a sample for my upcoming classes.
My goal for AYOLF for February is to quilt and bind this table topper. I think I can get it done, but since it doesn't have an intended recipient, it will be a challenge. I have another one that should be done too, but if I finish this one I'll be doing well. I have a lot of samples to make this month, so I'll keep this goal simple.
Untitled
I would also like to get the binding on this wall hanging. I've decided I should really put a chevron on it, so I think I'll pick something up and get it done quickly. I also need to quilt the other block that goes with it.
Untitled
I am hoping to work on binding this one as well. I do at least have the binding sewn to the top, so I just need to sew it down by hand.
Untitled
My other goals for the month include:
Free Motion Sampler
Seaside Sewing Table Runner
Kona Tote
Juggling Summer Baby Quilt
Wonton Quilt

1 comment:

Heidi [Banks of Frog Creek] said...

Good luck your February goals! I have a few projects that I need to sew the binding onto the back, too... I figure they'll be great olympics-watching-projects :)