Monday, February 24, 2014

Last Week

Last week was a slow one for me! I've been dabbling in a few things, but not getting anything really accomplished.
I did finally get this Scrappy Swoon top together in anticipation of quilting at my dad's last weekend, which didn't happen. It does feel good to have the quilt top and backing ready to go when I do get out there. I have 5 quilt tops and backings ready to go, in addition to a few others for friends.
Untitled
Last week we got step 5 of the Chromaticity Mystery quilt and I have all my pieces basted and ready.
Untitled
Last Sunday Mikaela and I had a mother/daughter day and went to the fabric store to pick out fabric for her to sew, shopping, and then to Dinosaur Park.
Untitled

1 comment:

juliehallfeldhaus said...

It has been years since I was at Dinosaur Park i need to get there again someday!!