Thursday, May 06, 2021

May the 4th be with my quilting

May the 4th be with you - Press to the Dark Side... All the fun sayings for May. For only being 1 week into May, so far it has been productive. I made 5 more "heart" Sweet Pea Pods for my Cardiac Rehab friends when they finish.  
My APQ UFO for May is Takes the Cake, which are a bunch of 9 patches. I'm slowly piecing them as a leader ender and at the end of the night when I don't want to start anything new. 
I pieced my Nightingale block 1 and started 5 more blocks. I realized I can piece and then trim at work, so I have 5 ready to trim and then I'll finish sewing them tonight.  
I finished the Mini Brick Road table runner, which is an Atkinson Designs pattern. It is Glamping Gypsies fabric. 
I also finished this Hearts runner in LAmor fabric. The pattern is by Atkinson Designs. 
I made this Gala Wax and Wool Tote with Navy Waxed Canvas on the bottom. I put pink grunge in the lining. 


We also celebrated Mathew's 1st Holy Communion. 

 

No comments: