Friday, November 04, 2016

November OMG Goal

November is already flying by. I'm not sure why I think I have time to start 3 new quilts, but I have pulled the fabrics and started the cutting process for three new ones. My goal for the November OMG party is to make the Fractions quilt top from Stripology Squared. If I get it quilted and bound that will be the icing on the cake, but right now I'm shooting for getting the top made as my goal.

Cutting out a Fraction quilt today with the Stripology ruler #gedesigns
My goal was supposed to be to make the Peek A Boo table runner in brown and blue batiks. However, I ended up getting it finished this morning, so I'll set a bit more challenging goal. I have another one I would like to make before next Saturday, but we'll see what happens.
Peek a Boo table runner made from blue batiks.

I'm linking up for November OMG at Elm Street Quilts.
Elm Street Quilts





4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh - love that blue/brown peek-a-boo runner even better than your first one. I found my pattern the other day and am thinking about black and brights to make it. But we'll see if that is what I end up with now that I've seen this one.

Patty said...

I'm not familiar with the pattern you've chosen - looking forward to seeing your quilt top. Thanks for linking up to One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Run 'n Stitch said...

What a lovely table runner! I can't wait to see your finished quilt.

KaHolly said...

That sure is a pretty table runner! I'll have to check out the pattern! I don't make many table runners, but that one kind of speaks to me! Well done!