Friday, November 18, 2016

My Bags over the last 2 months #elmstreetquiltsbagit

I've been making a lot of bags over the last two months, so I thought I would share them for the

#elmstreetquiltsbagit 

event. Elm Street Quilts Bag It Event is going on right now.
I made 3 Becca Bags from scraps of Remington fabric and camo fabric. These will be Christmas gifts.
Three more bags finished last night for gifts.

These purple/teal baskets/bags are great for giving as small gifts.
Four baskets finished tonight! One of my older UFOs.
This one holds all my "stuff" at work.
Basket if charms

I made two of these Becca bags from leftover quilted material. Both use the 1 zipper technique.
Finished up this Becca bag tonight.
These five sweet pea pods were made from scraps of Bendy bags.
Five sweetpea pods done. Only 7 left!
I made up these three clear project bags for my WIP's to go in.
Three more project bags completed.
I made two bottle bags. This is the medium.
Essential oil bag made with wine fabric scraps.
This is the inside of the small one. They hold essential oils.
Inside of bag.
I also made myself a new purse. I just love the horse fabric.
20160920_075247

2 comments:

Patty said...

Nice collection of bags. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It! (I have that same fabric with the wine corks!

KaHolly said...

Wow! You've been super busy! I think you qualify as an official 'bag lady'! I just love the fabrics you chose for each project. If it's all leftover fabric from other projects, then I'm just going to have to peruse your most recent posts to see just what you've been up to!