Friday, July 29, 2016

UpCraft.Club/SewingCtr

Have any of you heard of UpCraftClub? 

It's a new website that offers PDF patterns from several designers, but it's reaching out to brick and mortar stores and they work in partnership to help customers buy the fabric/notions etc. for the PDF patterns that are bought on their site.
 The PDF patterns are often cheaper than the paper ones sold in the store. I'm so excited that I bought the Creative Supply Maker case from Sew Sweetness. The site is super easy to use and there are a lot of free patterns as well. 
I'm making the Trapeze Knit Tank Dress, which is free! They have clothing, kids stuff, bags, quilts, and stuffed animals. It's a pretty cool idea and I'm excited to be able to finally buy PDF patterns and support my local store. The website is upcraft.club/sewingctr . All you have to do is set up an account and you can use your FB account if you would like. Then start browsing and let the inspiration begin. I've added a few I like to my wishlist so I can buy them later.
Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Deb A said...

I might have to take the plunge and try to sew clothing. Scares me to death though.