Thursday, July 07, 2016

July OMG Goal

Since the last two months have been rather slow in the sewing departments, I wasn't really even sure what I should set as a goal for July. I'm planning to enter a few things in the fair, so I thought I would try to finish up this granny square quilt I started back in February or so. It's blue and yellow scraps that I was going to do a 4 patch with, but I might add some borders and make it a table runner for my office. I had one that got lost, so I am in the process of re-making it. I hope to finish these blocks into something so I can put it in the fairs next month.

Granny square

I'm also hoping to get to do some sewing and quilting next week while I am on vacation. We'll be spending it at a camping resort, but I'll have my sewing machine, so I hope to do some sewing. We might even go to my dad's one day and do some quilting, but we'll see what happens. I need to have a couple things ready to quilt if we're going to do that. Time to start planning and packing. Sunday will be here before I know it.


1 comment:

PaulaB quilts said...

A very nice start for a table runner, a good project to finish. Have a wonderful vacation!