Tuesday, June 30, 2015

ALYOF June Goal Met

My June Goal for ALYOF was to bind both the large and small NACAA quilts. The binding is on both quilts! I had to work very diligently to finish the binding on the king size quilt. It's massive and binding when it's 90 in the house is NOT fun!
So pleased with how this little wall hanging turned out. I have the binding machine sewn on the king size quilt and am ready to hand sew 420" of binding down.
Tomorrow the label will go on and it will be a finished quilt, just in time for the conference.
Friday night I pulled out the embroidery machine and made a label for the quilt I've been working on since October. #nacaa
A few weeks ago I ordered this frame as my graduation present with the money I received for graduation. It will hang in my new office very soon!
Love the new frame and mat! It's going to look great on the wall.

ALYOF


2 comments:

Deb A said...

Awesome job Moneik! I pulled some of the pink fabrics you sent me for something Emily was working on and thought of you =)

Sara said...

Lovely! And your diploma looks great in that frame. Makes me wonder what I did with mine when I moved my office stuff home last summer. And makes me wonder why I didn't just hang it up by my desk.