Tuesday, April 15, 2014

EPP April Link Up

This month I haven't done much English Paper Piecing, however the little bit of time I did spend on it was in finishing the top of my Chromatic Mystahhhhry. I have the batting and backing with it and hope to get some thread tonight so I can quilt it. I turned out okay for a mystery quilt. I also worked on a few more rows of my sewing table runner, but nothing new to show.

Untitled
I've been slowly working on these winding ways blocks as well. They are turning out really nicely, but I only get a couple done each week.

This week I put the binding on my mom's Loralie quilt. It's going to be a birthday gift for her sister, so I needed to get it done. The back is just as pretty as the front.

This morning Mikaela insisted on wearing a dress to daycare. She looked so pretty I had to take her picture. See all that batting on my cutting table? I think it's time to clean it up and figure out what to do with it. I have a lot of smaller pieces! I have one more quilt on my cutting table to put binding on, then I am all caught up again.



Linking up for the EPP monthly link up at Splish Splash Stash.

No comments: