Wednesday, April 17, 2013

March Quilting Accomplishments

March was a pretty successful sewing month for me. I had 85 hours of sewing time in, while a lot of it was hexies. I did do a lot of prep work for retreat, so not many pictures of the blocks.
I finished Ahhhh #13.
Untitled
I completed the unity top and it now needs borders.
Unity
I finished the snowflake as an example for my class on hexies.
Untitled
I made this striped table runner for the shop. It turned out great and was fast and easy.
Untitled
I made the Hugs and Kisses quilt and the backing, so it is set aside with the batting ready for quilting.
Hugs & Kisses
I sewed up and cut up this layer cake into HST's in preparation for retreat when I'll make a chevron quilt.
Max & Whiskers Chevron quilt
I finished the Peaks quilt which was a Moda challenge at the shop.
WP_000534
I feel great with all I accomplished and hope to get more prep work done for retreat this month.

No comments: