The wedding quilt is finally finished! I put it on the frame last week and then we were gone for the weekend, so I didn't get back to it until this week. Last night I quilted for a couple hours and didn't have many problems at all. I was able to get it all quilted and trimmed up last night.
This morning I got up early and put the binding on it. I worked on the handwork while I waited at my mom's appointment. I was able to get more done than I expected.
I'm really impressed with how it turned out. It's bigger than I had planned and I'm not a fan of the colors, but I hope my cousin loves it. The wedding is next weekend and we leave a week from today, so I really wanted to get it done this week.
This is the first time I have quilted through t-shirts on the frame. I had a few issues with the stamped parts shifting, but I didn't break any needles or thread because of it. I'll show the finished picture after the wedding.