Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Waun-A-Finish Wrap-up

Wow! That's the only word I can use to describe how much I got done on my UFO's this summer. I still have quite a few that I'd like to work on and complete by the end of the year, but I feel like I accomplished a lot!
I finished up 18 UFO's! I know it's hard to believe I had that many, but even harder to believe I finished that many. I still have about 15 I would like to work on completing, but I know that it feels good to have made such progress.
I also completed 26 STF projects. With so many projects completed, it's hard to believe I still have lots of things I'd like to do.
I'm currently working on a super secret project. While I can't show it, shortly I'll be showing the baby quilts I'm making for friends.
This was a fun summer of quilting and I'm so glad that I was able to finish up some of my UFO's.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I totally agree. Without the challenge I probably wouldn't have worked on a single UFO.