Thursday, July 30, 2009

Al Fresco Claire Bag

After making the Claire Bag last Sat. as a sample for the store, I knew I wanted one for myself. Since I'm in love with the Al Fresco line at the moment, I decided to use it for the purse. I used some leftovers from the quilt as well as a couple extra pieces. I used the same front and back.
The Front:
IMG_0130
The Back:
IMG_0132
Lining and Pockets:
IMG_0134
I had it all finished on Tues when I realized I hadn't measured and my lining was way too big, so I took it out and completely took it apart and cut it down and put it back together. I still need to make the checkbook cover and wonder wallet, but decided I'd move on to the next bag on my list first.

3 comments:

piecesofpatti said...

Great bag! Love it!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I love it! Another bag pattern I gotta have now! Those are great fabrics for that bag!

Jen said...

It's awesome. I'm going to have to pick up that pattern. It looks sooooooo much quicker than the Miranda and considering it has the same pockets inside, it's really really cool!